Tuttnauer 3870EA Fully Automatic Autoclave W/Printer - In Stock
If you are looking for a simple, affordable solution in a large chamber autoclave, then the Tuttnauer 3870EAP is a good choice for you. It is the company's largest automatic tabletop autoclave. With the 15" x 30" chamber, it is possible to accommodate those longer instruments and cannulas that cannot be fit in any of the other tabletop machines. The Tuttnauer 3870EAP is unique in that it plugs into a dedicated 230V outlet, and then you fill the reservoir tank with distilled water. The unit is self-contained. There is no need for expensive hard wiring of electrical and plumbing connections, and there is no need for a costly yearly maintenance agreement. In addition to being easy to use, the 3870EA is easy to maintain as well. Every year you will need a new Hepa filter and a new door gasket. Keep in mind to perform the in-house maintenance, use chamber-brite regularly, and this autoclave will provide years of service at a minimal cost to you. Since 1992, we have been an authorized Tuttnauer dealer and have witnessed the 3870EA gain rapid popularity among the surgery centers, specialty medical offices, veterinary practices, labs, and other similar facilities.
Benefits and features of the Tuttnauer 3870EAP
- Sterilization and efficient drying of packs and pouches is achieved with a closed-door active drying system
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable)
- The rapid turnaround of sterile instruments optimizes the availability of ready-to-use instruments
- Control system that is easy to use and can be operated with a single touch increases productivity
- There are three pre-set sterilization programs available
- You can program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Printer for documentation (optional)
- Monitoring of temperature and pressure independently
- Recovery of cycle information in the event of a power failure or a cycle interruption
- There is an insufficient water detector with an automatic shut off
- The unit comes with a three shelf stand (30" wide x 36" deep x 34" high)
Full jacketing of the chamber and the doors is constructed from high-quality 316L grade stainless steel that is corrosion-resistant, long-lasting, and highly durable.
Chamber Dimensions - Diameter x Length - inches (mm)15" x 30" (384 x 760)
Chamber Volume - 22 Gallons - 85 Liters
Overall Footprint - Depth x Width x Height - inches (mm)34.5" x 26" x 20.6" - (875 x 665 x 525)
Standard Cassettes Capacity 15 Full
Tray Dimensions - inches (mm)26.6" x 11.3" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25) 26.6" x 13.8" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25)
Number of Trays - 2
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time Cold: 32 Min. Hot: 23 Min.
Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz)230 - 50/60
Power (W) - Current (A)3500W - 13.6A
Autoclave Weight - Lbs. (kg)213 (97)
What's In The Box?
- New 3870EAP autoclave
- Two Instrument Trays and One Holder
- Chamber-Brite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- Operator's Manual
Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor on the machine and 10 years on the chamber.
2 Year "On Site" Parts and Labor Limited Warranty 10 Year Warranty On The Chamber
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very Happy . Fast delivery and easy Installation
This large tabletop unit is an excellent choice for a busy medical practice.