Market Forge Sterilmatic STM-E Refurbished Autoclave Sterilizer, 95-2678
Are you looking for the lowest price you can find, or would you rather have a great refurbished autoclave? No one does it better. Plus, our knowledgeable, trained sales staff stands ready to take your call and answer your technical questions.
The Market Forge Sterilmatic sterilizer is a dependable and inexpensive solution ideally suited for laboratories, veterinary clinics, processing plants, and more. This machine was developed to answer the need for a compact, automatic, low-cost steam pressure sterilizer. One of its economic features is that it uses plain tap water instead of costly distilled water. Never use distilled water in a Market Forge Sterilizer.
There is an optional stainless steel stand for The Market Forge Sterilmatic. The stand equipped with adjustable leg extensions allows the unit to be installed and leveled over existing contours in the floor. In addition, the open design lends itself to maximum sanitary conditions making the periodic cleaning a much easier task. Though simple in design and appearance, the Market Forge sterilmatic stand is the ideal arrangement for mounting in that it allows secondary air to circulate.
With the ability to sterilize everything from simple glassware and rubber gloves to flasked solutions up to 1/2 Gallon (2 liters) in volume, the Market Forge STM-E Sterilmatic is the perfect companion to any well-equipped work area. While operating at 15psi, the Sterilmatic features a switch for instruments or liquids along with simple operating instructions.
This Market Forge STM-E autoclave has been completely disassembled and then refurbished by our experienced service technicians. Our process includes the following:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of ALL components, cosmetics, and functionality.
- Replace all worn or dysfunctional parts.
- Clean and polish chamber.
- Blow out all lines.
- Replace Drain plate, fulcrum, drain knob, and baffle
- Replace Temp Gauge, steam trap, safety valve, and low water sensor
- Replace safety mechanisms, controls, relays, thermostat, switches, filters, and all other parts as needed.
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and repair all pressure and water leaks.
- Check and lube door closure. Replace door gasket.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer's specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Complete spore testing at various positions within the chamber.
- Fast exhaust for instruments and glassware, slow exhaust for liquids
- Low water cut-off to prevent heating element burnout
- Drainage to the external valve
- The Safety door automatically seals when pressurized and cannot be opened until depressurized
- Safety relief valve
- Adjustable temperature
- ASME Approved
Volume and Speed:
- 22-1/2 Gallon Chamber (85 Liters)
- Timer Range: 1-60 minutes
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized (15-45 minutes)
- Preheat Time: 10 minutes from a cold start, 4 minutes from a warm start
- Temperature Control: Built-in, up to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Tray Capacity: 2 Trays
- Chamber Height: 10" (25.4 cm) from the bottom of the tray to the top of the chamber. Maximum flask height: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Preheat Time: 10 Minutes
Dimensions, Weight and Power:
- Overall Width: 18-11/16" (47.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Overall Height: 27-5/8" (70.2 cm)
- Chamber Diameter: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Chamber Length: 26" (53.36 cm)
- Tray Width: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Tray Length: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Tray Height: 2-1/2" (6.4 cm)
- Unit Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts, 9000-12000 Watts, 60 Hz, 26-52 Amps (Note: Values depend on whether you use a single or three phase wiring circuit)
What's In the Box?
- Refurbished Market Forge STM-E Autoclave
- Operator Manual
- 5 Spore Testing Strips
- 2 Trays
- Stand: 28" High (71.1 cm)
90 Day Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have never seen a better or more professional refurbishment job! Looks and works like new!