Market Forge STM-E Steam Autoclave Sterilizer Sterilmatic
If you are looking for a dependable and affordable sterilizing solution, the STM-E Sterilmatic has met that expectation for thousands of laboratories, processing plants, farms and related industries all across the world. The Market Forge Sterilmatic Sterilizer has been developed to answer the need for an automatic, low-cost steam pressure sterilizer offering minimal downtime, even after years of continuous operation.
One of its economic features is that it uses plain tap water. In fact, only use tap water in these units. Distilled water will damage the chamber and cause premature pitting. An optional stand is available for the Market Forge Sterilmatic. The sturdy stainless steel unit is equipped with adjustable leg extensions which allow the unit to be installed and leveled over existing contours in the floor. Though simple in design and appearance, the Sterilmatic stand is the ideal arrangement for mounting because it allows secondary air to circulate. Periodic cleaning is a breeze because the open design lends itself to maximum sanitary conditions.
With the ability to sterilize everything from simple glassware and rubber gloves to flasked solutions up to 1/2 Gallon (2 liters) in volume, the Market Forge Sterilmatic autoclave is the perfect companion to any well-equipped work area. Operating at 15psi, the Sterilmatic features a switch for instruments or liquids along with simple operating instructions.
- Fast preheat Time
- Fast exhaust for instruments and glassware
- Slow exhaust for liquids
- Safety door automatically seals when pressurized
- External drainage
- Reservoir: 4 gallons (15 liters)
- Timer range: 1-60 minutes
- Cycle time: Varies based on items to be sterilized (15-45 minutes)
- Preheat time: 10 minutes from cold start, 4 minutes from warm start
- Built-in temperature control provides 250 degrees F (121 degrees C
- Holds 2 Trays
- Overall Size - 18-3/4" (48 cm)W x 30" (76.2 cm)L x 27-5/8" (70.2 cm)H
- Chamber - 16" (40.6 cm)Diameter x 26" (66 cm)L
- Tray Size - 11-1/2" (29.2 cm)W x 19-1/2" (49.5 cm)L x 2-3/4" (6.98 cm)H
- Unit Weight - 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts, 9000-12,000 Watts, 60 Hz, 26-52 Amps (Note: Stated values depend on whether you use a single phase or three phase wiring circuit)
90 Days Labor, 1 Year Parts Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome fast autoclave! Serves the needs of our plant nursery.