Market Forge Sterilmatic STM-ED Sterilizer-Digital W/Printer 95-6300
The sterilizing compartment has a pan capacity of: • (3) 12” x 20” x 2 ½” (305mm x 508mm x 64mm) or, • (2) 12” x 20” x 4” (305mm x 508mm x 102mm) or, • (1) 12” x 20” x 6” (305mm x 508mm x 152mm)
With the ability to sterilize everything from simple glassware and rubber gloves to flasked solutions up to two liters in volume, the Market Forge Sterilmatic is the perfect companion to any well-equipped work area. Operating at 15psi, the Sterilmatic STM-ED features a switch for instruments or liquids, and simple operating instructions..
- LCD Display Screen.
- Built in printer logs events
- Temperature in oF (w/PSI) or oC (w/kPa).
- Sterilizing Temperatures from 225oF (107oC) to 250oF (121oC).
- Choose from FAST or SLOW Exhaust on this Market Forge Sterilmatic autoclave.
- Autoclave for Sale has Build-In Data Recorder and Printer.
- Programmable Buttons to store up to three Temp/Time/ Vent Settings.
- Maintains Set Temperature with Built-In Microprocessor.
- Electric Steam Trap.
- Removable Pan Supports.
- This autoclave for sale is A.S.M.E. and C.S.A. Approved.
Digital Sterilizer overall height with stand is 56-1/4" (1429mm).
- Fast preheat time
- Fast exhaust for instruments and glassware
- Slow exhaust for liquids
- Safety door automatically seals when pressurized
- External drainage
- ASME approved
VOLUME / SPEED
- Reservoir: 4 gallons (15 liters)
- Timer range: 1-60 minutes
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized (15-45 minutes)
- Preheat time: 10 minutes from cold start, 4 minutes from warm start
- Holds 2 trays
- Unit Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts, 9,000-12,000 Watts, 60 Hz, 26-52 Amps (Note: Stated values depend on whether you use a single or three phase wiring circuit)
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT / POWER
- Overall Size: 18-3/4" W x 30" L x 27-5/8" H
- Chamber: 16" D x 26" L
- Tray Size: 11-1/2" W x 19-1/2" L x 2-3/4" H
90 Days Labor, 1 Year Parts Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You won't find a better autoclave than Market Forge