Midmark M11 Autoclave Sterilizer - Ritter
The importance of sterilization cannot be understated. In relation to aggressive, infectious organisms, it is critical that your practice is fully equipped and trained to sterilize both equipment and techniques properly to avoid infection. The Midmark Ultraclave is an excellent device for sterilizing reusable items that are heat and moisture stable as well as compatible with steam temperatures ranging from 250 degrees F to 275 degrees F.
As part of the Ritter by Midmark family of autoclaves, the Ritter by Midmark M11 Autoclave (also known as the Ultraclave) is the largest machine in the family. This Midmark M11 autoclave has a large 11" x 18" chamber that can accommodate larger packs and instrument packs.
Some of the features include:
- Midmark has designed the M11 autoclave with features that offer a wide range of benefits that are immediately noticeable to the operator or practice manager. The automatic opening of the door is one of the most important features.
If the door opens automatically at the end of a sterilizing cycle, one of the most obvious benefits will be that the unit will now be in dry mode, and will also inform the operator that the cycle has been completed successfully.
- For increased load capacity, the chamber measures 11" x 18" in size
- For most operational needs, the user only needs to push two buttons in order to start a sterilizing cycle. Once the materials have been loaded and the door has been closed, the operator will simply push one key to select one of the regular cycles and a second button will start the operation. The operator does not need to interact with the system any further.
- Single-button controls allow quick sterilizing of items by using the four defined cycles: "Unwrapped.", "Pouches," "Packs," or "Handpieces." Each of these has a particular sterilizing temperature, time, venting type and drying time established as follows: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouched (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes), Handpieces. When the "start" button is pressed, the cycle begins.
- On the Midmark M11 autoclave, the Bright Green LCD Display provides a comfortable view of the indicators. The display indicates the cycle selected, temperature, and exposure time for the selected cycle. During the event, the display shows messages describing the status of the cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, the remaining time is there as well as temperature and pressure.
Programmable Digital Control with Self-Programming
The programmable controls allow you to create a variety of cycle parameters to suit your unique sterilization requirements.
- Time (3 to 90 minutes)
- Temperature (230 to 275°F)
- Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes)
- Vent (slow or fast) and two program buttons.
- The one and two buttons allow you to store the change if desired for future use.
- One full year on site parts and labor
- Overall length w/plug: 23.8" (60.5 cm)
- Overall width: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Minimum Counter top area: 17.8" x 21.0" (45.2 x 53.3 cm)
- 11" diameter (28 cm)
- 18" depth (45.7 cm)
- 6.5 gal. usable volume (24.6 liters)
- (2) Large Trays - 9" W (22.9 cm) x 15" L (38 cm) x 1.1" D (2.9 cm)
- (2) Small Trays - 6.6" W (16.8 cm) x 15" L (38 cm) x 1.1" D (2.9 cm)
- 99 lbs. (44.9 kg)
Shipping weight with pallet
- 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- 1.4 gal. (5.3 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- This sterilizer requires a separate (dedicated) circuit
- UL61010A-1, UL61010A-2-041
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96
- Meets all the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available
One Full Year On Site Parts and Labor Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
During covid when most of us were in a panic I searched everywhere for a autoclave. After a tremendous amount of searches the only company that I found that had the product in stock in the entire USA was Booth Med. That's it. You can depend on these guys to get you whatever you need and their prices are spot on. That, to me, means everything !! Their products are top of the line - no doubt and customer service is impeccable.
The large 18" x11" chamber is awesome. Well worth the delivered price of
$ 4995. They shipped it out right away with an inside delivery.
Great machine with automatic door. Love the display.