T-Edge 10 by Tuttnauer - Class S or Class B Autoclave
Now Available in 110 or 220 voltage.
It is the only autoclave in the market that can be upgraded to Class B and is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
Class B: General Description
Class B (that conform to European standard) mainly provides a deeper vacuum in the autoclave chamber than Class S, and therefore include more complete air removal from the most difficult load types. It allows the system to perform vacuum in difficult hollow or porous instruments and perform effective sterilization of these materials
- Industry-first “upgrade ready” option to go from Class S system to Class B sterilization_x005F_x0003_
- 10” chamber size
- Fast, with a wrapped cycle + drying in only 35 minutes _x005F_x0003_
- Get real-time cycle updates on your smartphone or tablet
- Reduced water consumption by about 40%
- Decreased energy consumption thanks to reduced cycle time
- Lower electricity costs with time-delay settings for the machine to work off-hours
Strict safety regulations require all sterilization processes to be documented, archived, and saved. T-Edge offers a range of methods for documenting and saving sterilization cycles:
- Internal memory for storing up to 1,000 sterilization cycles (standard)
- Ethernet connection for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- USB outlet for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- Optional Sophisticated data analysis capabilities using the Tuttnauer RPCR software
- Optional Printer For Bar Coding or to have a hard copy
You can also set a personalized username and password for each staff member, to increase safety, protection, and traceability.
Two year on site parts and labor warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You won't find a better deal or better company to work with. Excellent In-service.