T-Edge 10 Tuttnauer-Class B or S Autoclave- Pre/Post Vacuum
Now Available in 110 or 220 voltage.
The unique feature of this T-edge 10 autoclave is that it can be upgraded to Class B, meaning that it can be used to meet the most current sterilization standards that are required by ANSI/AAMI ST55.
The following are the general descriptions of classes B and C:
In contrast to Class S, Class B (that conforms to European standards) primarily uses a deeper vacuum in the autoclave chamber than Class S, which allows for more thorough removal of air from the most difficult load types. This feature enables the system to perform vacuum in difficult hollow or porous instruments as well as perform effective sterilization of these materials
- An industry-first "upgrade ready" option to enable users to go from a Class S sterilization system to a Class B sterilization system x005F_x0003_
- The chamber size is 10"
- This dryer is fast, with a wrapped cycle and drying in just 35 minutes _x005F_x0003_
- You can get real-time cycle updates on your smartphone or tablet
An eco-friendly product
- Reduction of water consumption by about 40%
- Reduction in energy consumption as a result of reducing the cycle time
- Time-delay settings allow the machine to work at off-peak hours to reduce electricity costs
All sterilization processes must be documented, archived, and saved, due to strict safety regulations. T-Edge 10 offers a number of methods for documenting and archiving sterilization cycles.
- There is an internal memory that can store up to 1,000 sterilization cycles (standard)
- Ethernet connection for transferring data from your PC to your network (standard)
- The device comes with a USB port for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- Provides sophisticated data analysis capabilities with the Tuttnauer RPCR software program as an option
- An optional printer can be used to either barcode documents or print them out
You can also set a personalized username and password for each staff member, to increase safety, protection, and traceability.
Two year on site parts and labor warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You won't find a better deal or better company to work with. Excellent In-service.