Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave With Printer - Set it and Forget It
Buy a New or Refurbished Autoclave from Us and Enjoy 1 Hour FREE Phone Tech Support. Exclusively Available for Tuttnauer, Midmark, and Market Forge Sterilizers; Call us for more information!
Air Removal, Hepa Filters, and Closed Door Drying Are Requirements For AAMI Certification.
An autoclave such as the Tuttnauer EZ9P medium-sized table-top unit sterilizes wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware, and other things commonly found in dental, medical, and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospitals, laboratories, and other similar facilities.
- Since the sterile field is always maintained using closed-door drying, we know we can always rely on the sterility. The air pump that is built into the machine forces heated air to circulate automatically after sterilization is complete, providing faster and more efficient drying of sterile packs and pouches.
- Autoclave is equipped with a bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 m air filter (replaceable).
- With the EZ9P, you get four pre-programmed cycles, such as: unwrapped instruments, wrapped or packed items and porous loads, glassware, or slow exhaust for liquids and additional drying cycles.
- There are a number of parameters which can be customized and stored in the program
- Even if you are at the other end of the room, the contemporary style of the blue LED is easy to read.
- As soon as the automatic shut off has begun, the EZ9p will automatically cease when the sterilization and drying cycle is complete.
- Cycle interruption alerts both acoustically and visually for less downtime
- When the autoclave chamber is under pressure, a double safety locking device prevents the door from opening.
- It is important to note that a low water sensor is designed to stop the sterilization cycle from starting if there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Sterilization is carried out by continuously monitoring both temperature and pressure for a precise and accurate result.
- In the event that a power outage occurs, the autoclave will automatically complete the cycle due to the built-in recovery system.
- The well-designed door prevents steam from entering into the control panel due to its well-thought-out design
- The nineteen-inch chamber is ideal for instruments that are longer, such as liposuction cannulas, that have a long length.
- This chamber is made of 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel, and the ten-year warranty makes it a great purchase
- Documents printed by the internal printer include: date, time, temperature, and pressure.
- The draining valve is located on the front of the machine, which allows for easy and quick draining of the water reservoir.
- The EZ9P is 510k cleared for use as dental handpieces
- Certifications issued by international organizations.
- Warranty period of two years for parts and labor
- Its overall dimensions are 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Dimensions of the chamber: 9" x 18" (22.9cm x 45.8cm).
- Volume of the chamber: 6 Gallons (19 Liters)
- The size of the tray is 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8" (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm).
- Voltage: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz
- The cold start cycle time is 27 minutes (unwrapped, including the exhaust)
- Cycle Time for a Hot Start: 13 minutes (unwrapped, including exhaust)
What's In The Box?
- The Tuttnauer EZ9P autoclave features a built-in printer
- The power cord
- Three trays and one cassette handling tool holder are included in the package
- There is one box of Clean and Shine Chamberbrite cleaner in this package
- A tube for draining the water
- The User's Manual
- Warranty Card for 2-Years
2 Year "On Site" Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this machine! Bought it because of the two year warranty and closed door drying.