Tuttnauer EZ9 Refurbished Autoclave Sterilizer
A machine like this is current production, which means that all the electronics and software are up to date with the latest model.
This pristine Tuttnauer EZ9 autoclave will be completed in our technical center in Alexander, Arkansas after a thorough refurbishment process is completed. The rigorous process ensures that the machine is capable of sterilizing your instruments and media as well as passing all the spore tests that are required to ensure that the machine is suitable for sterilization.
With many benefits, it is easy to see why Tuttnauer EZ9 autoclaves are popular in situations such as industrial laboratories, busy surgery centers, physician's offices, dental practices, veterinary practices, and tattoo shops. With enhanced closed-door drying as well as fully programmable drying times, the machine currently leads the industry in this area. The spacious 9" x 18" chamber is made up of 316L stainless steel and is capable of holding three 6.7" x 16.3" trays for sterilizing liquids, media, surgical instruments, glassware, clothing, or waste.
Our meticulous refurbishment process has been followed by this particular sterilizer, as follows:
- Make sure all components, cosmetics, and functionality are inspected.
- Replace all worn or poor-looking parts with new ones.
- Depending on the condition of the frame and chassis, sand and paint them as required.
- Ensure that the reservoir tank is cleaned of all debris and particulates by removing them.
- Clean and polish the chamber and reservoir.
- Blow out the lines one by one.
- Replacing all safety mechanisms, controls, relays, condenser, thermostat, valves, switches, filters, as well as all other parts as needed.
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts of the machine.
- Make sure that all pressure and water leaks are repaired.
- Make sure the door closure is lubricated and working properly.
- Replace the door gasket regardless of condition.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer's specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Spore testing at various positions within the chamber of the medical sterilizer.
- Front panel controls
- Time-saving reset button
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against over-heating
- Closed door active drying system will maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying
Volume / Speed
- 5-Gallon Chamber (19 Liters)
- Holds three trays
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized - Wrapped instruments 20-30 minutes
- Temperature Range: 250 Degrees F - 274 Degrees F (121C - 134C)
- Timer Range: 0-99 Minutes
- Dry Time Range: 0-99 Minutes
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 1400 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
Dimensions / Weight / Power
- Overall Size: 20" (50.8 cm) W x 21-1/2" (54.6 cm) L x 14-1/2" (36.8 cm) H
- Chamber: 9" (23 cm) D x 18" (45.6 cm) L
- Tray Size: 6-3/4" (17.1 cm) W x 16-1/4" (41.3cm) L x 3/4" (1.9 cm) H
- Unit Weight: 90 lbs. (40.8 kg)
What's In the Box?
- Refurbished Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave
- Operator Manual
- 2 Trays
- 5 Biological Test Strips
90 Day Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Autoclave met all my expectations for a refurbished product.
I purchased this for my medical spa and it is a great product. It came to me in just a few days of the order, professionally packed and refurbished. It works as it should and is a great asset to my practice.