Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator: Reliable and User-Friendly
The Zoll AED Plus is an amazing device that combines audible vocal commands and visual indicators to guide rescuers through the stages of resuscitation, including defibrillation and CPR. It uses the ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic Defibrillation waveform and works in both adult and pediatric modes. The AED Plus provides clear instructions during the resuscitation process, making it incredibly user-friendly.
- Real CPR Help® technology measures the depth and rate of chest compressions, ensuring optimal CPR quality.
- The device analyzes the patient's electrocardiogram (ECG) rhythm and provides visual and verbal feedback on whether an electrical shock is necessary.
- The AED Plus offers guidance on compression intensity, rate, and correctness during CPR.
- The CPR-D Padz® feature a one-piece design that fits the majority of the population, simplifying electrode placement.
- The defibrillator's electrodes have a five-year shelf life and a special barrier to prevent corrosion.
- It uses readily available Duracell CR123 lithium batteries, which last for five years.
- Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator (Model: ZOLL AED PLUS, PS SERIES, LCD, NO VOICE RCDG, GEMS IT, #2012511-001, ENGLISH)
- Adult Electrode Pad (CPR-D-padz)
- Sleeve of 10 Lithium Batteries
- Zoll AED Plus Carry Case
- Zoll AED Plus Operator's Manual
- Documentation and Installation Video
Choose the Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator for reliable and user-friendly resuscitation in emergency situations.
7 Year Limited Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I looked everywhere and Boothmed had the best price i could find on this great AED. It is exactly as advertised.
We are extremely pleased with our new Zoll AED Plus! The Free Mounting Option and fast free shipping is a definite plus!
This product was exactly as advertised.